• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 7. Juli 2013, 11:56

It Looks absolut real, very good work :thumbsup:
NO BALLS

NO GAME

DominiksBruder

unregistriert

Montag, 8. Juli 2013, 22:48

The only thing I have to notice: the license plate isn't like ours in Germany. After the hiphen is only one or two letters followed by up to 4 numbers (e.g. -Z 1 up to Z 9999 ... -ZZ 1 up to ZZ 9999). This combinaton with one letter and one number followed by 4 numbers isn't possible. And if you want to be 100% right: the green button on the front plate (emission tag) is gone nowerdays. It's only a round one at the rear plate . Munich (M) has a pattern in its registration tag (white and blue rhombuses). This one on your plate ist from Berlin (the upstanding bear). Only nice to know, all right?

Your modell itself is beautiful. The pictures outside are really great and realistic. The missors are well done! The mirrorglas ist awesome! What did you do with it? It doesn't look like a platetd part out of the box.

Montag, 8. Juli 2013, 23:00

Hi Alexander!

Very nice work, well done !!!

The photos are awesome, looks almost like "the real thing"... :thumbsup:

Best regards, Björn

Dienstag, 9. Juli 2013, 11:03

Hi DominiksBruder I use this decal.

unfortunately, there are older types of inspection.

A Munich and Z3, this is my light fantasy :)

thank you.

I just do not understand the question - "The mirrorglas ist awesome! What did you do with it? It doesn't look like a platetd part out of the box"

Dienstag, 9. Juli 2013, 11:28

Very nice and clean build - great. And i like the style of your photos.

Christian wanted to say, that your mirrorglas looks very realistic, and that it don't look like the parts out of the box. So he wanted to know, if you did something special to get that awesome look.

Gregor
Nukular, das Wort heißt Nukular.

Dienstag, 9. Juli 2013, 11:34

mirrorglas - metal stickers from the kit.

Dienstag, 9. Juli 2013, 11:47

Alright - thank you :ok:
Nukular, das Wort heißt Nukular.

Realname: Dominik

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 10. Juli 2013, 08:03

Sagenhaft! Ich habe bisher keinen gebauten Z3, geschweige denn einen so schönen gesehen. Respekt! :dafür:
Das schließt die tollen Bilder mit ein :ok:

Der Punkt mit dem Kennzeichen hat mein Bruder angesprochen. Wäre mein einzigster Hinweis. München und BMW gehört zusammen, München hat diesen Stempel:

...Dein Kennzeichen den Berliner Bär :du: ...und halt die Ziffern-/Zahlenfolge nicht realistisch.

Realname: Heiko

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 14. Juli 2013, 09:57

Awesome!!! :ok:

Greets, Heiko.

Sonntag, 14. Juli 2013, 13:56

Hallo Alexander

Sehr gut gelungener BMW :ok: . Nur das Fake-Kennzeichen stört die Optik, aber das kann man ja schnell ersetzen.

Grüsse - Bernd

Werbung